About The Plan
Grow Warren is an initiative by the County of Warren to support its small and emerging farmers. With funding from the USDA’s Rural Business Development program, Warren County has retained the services of Greener by Design, LLC to help create a strategic growth and marketing plan. Our project team will examine the area’s agricultural industry, conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis, and recommend measures that the County and its partners can take in order to help grow our local farms.
Over the course of this year-long project, we will be holding a kickoff event, surveying local producers, hosting public outreach meetings, and interviewing key stakeholders throughout the area. Warren County has a rich agricultural history and we believe it has enormous potential for a bright future.
- New Jersey State Development and Redevelopment Plan
- New Jersey State Strategic Plan (Proposed for Adoption)
- The Highlands Regional Master Plan
- The Highlands Regional Master Plan Monitoring Program Recommendation Report (Accepting Public Comment)
- The Opportunity for Agritourism Development in New Jersey